North Korea tells the South to stop the 'vain' DQ debate



Seoul, South Korea (AP) - North Korea defeated South Korea again on Saturday, urging an opponent to stop speaking "nonsense" to expand its military capabilities.

South Korea's Foreign Ministry told reporters that a statement from North Korean Foreign Ministry official Kwan Jong-gun said Seoul was working hard to improve bilateral relations and renew nuclear talks between Pyongyang and Washington.

South Korean President Moon Jae-in's government has worked hard to establish a nuclear summit between North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and President Donald Trump, which has met three times since 2018. At the same time, the moon also worked to improve the difference. Korean relations.

But North Korea has halted all cooperation with the South in recent months, expressing frustration over the lack of progress in nuclear talks with the Trump administration.

Last week it announced it would cut off all government and military communications with the North and threaten to break the 2018 Inter-Korean Peace Agreement. Seoul is accused of failing to stop an active Pyongyang brochure across the border. .

The Seoul Foreign Ministry responded to a special North Korean statement late Friday night, saying that the North's confidence with the southern government was "completely broken" and that its "remorseful and painful times" were rivals. Looks forward to


The US Department of Foreign Affairs Director-General Kwon said that it is already appropriate to listen to the ballads of (South Korea) officials, who are not capable of negotiating or are in the middle of the situation. North Korea and the United States, including nuclear issues. He rejected South Korea's role as an intermediary between Washington and Pyongyang.

"I would like to make it clear that we are increasing our strength to overcome persistent threats from the United States, and our efforts are continuing at this time as well," Kwan said in a statement. By the official Korean Central News Agency.

“We are not two years old.

Kim's second summit with Trump in Vietnam last February halted nuclear talks as the US rejected North Korea's demands.

Trump and Kim agreed to resume talks in June that year on the North and South Korean border. But the October working-class meeting in Sweden brought to light the "old attitude and attitude" of North Korean Americans.

On Friday, on the two-year anniversary of the first Kim-Trump summit, North Korean Foreign Minister Ri Soon-gwon said that Trump would not reward Trump for high-level meetings, but as long as foreign policy achievements are adequate. .

Post a Comment

0 Comments