Physicians say Donald Trump has completed coveted therapy and could resume public engagements this weekend

Donald Trump's physician has confirmed that the president has completed a course of therapy for the coronavirus and could resume public engagements on Saturday.

 

Physicians say Donald Trump has completed coveted therapy and could resume public engagements this weekend

Dr. Sean Conley said in a White House memo that Mr. Trump has given a "very good" response to treatment without evidence of adverse effects.

 

 

The US leader was admitted’ to hospital on Friday after announcing that he had contracted a Cowboy-19. He returned to the White House on Monday.

 

"Since returning home, his physical examination has been stable and devoid of any indications to suggest the development of the disease," Conley wrote.

 

"Based on the innovative diagnostic team that is doing this, I look forward to the President's safe return to public engagement right now."

 

Mr. Trump, who was confined’ to the White House due to the disease, is itching to get back on the campaign trail as he trails his opponent ahead of the Nov. 3 election.

 

The president has been criticized’ for both dealing with his administration's epidemic and his response to his diagnosis.

 

Earlier on Thursday, Mr. Trump said he did not believe he was contagious and that he was feeling well enough to resume campaigning.

 

Mr. Trump has held similar rallies with thousands of people inside and outside the home, many of whom do not wear masks, contrary to the advice of public health professionals.

 

Mr. Trump told the Fox Business Network, "I'd like to have a rally tonight. I wanted to have a rally last night," adding that "if I'm at a rally, I'm far from everyone." I am. "

 

The White House has denied that Mr. Trump last tested negative for the virus.

 

The president's positive test has taken him away from the personal events that have plagued his campaign.

 

Following the announcement of the Commission on Presidential Debates, Mr. Trump withdrew from the second debate with Democratic hopeful Joe Biden when the October 15 incident took place in virtual form.

 

The move was made’ to make sure Mr. Trump could go beyond the virus.

 

"I'm feeling good, I'm really good," Mr. Trump said in a Fox interview.

 

The president said he had stopped taking "most treatments" for the virus but was still on steroids.


READ MORE 

EasyJet warned of heavy losses and cuts in more flights

Post a Comment

0 Comments